37. The number of students in our school ________.
A increased B is increased C has increased D are increased
38. Since the road is wet this morning，last night ______.
A it must be raining B it must rain
C it must have rained D it must have been rained
39. The medicine will ______ you good.
A do B save C give D help
40. The harder he studies， _______.
A he’ll make great progress B the greater progress he’ll make
C he’ll make greater progress D the greater he’ll make progress
41. The stone was so heavy that it was difficult for the old man to ______ it.
A lift B reach C rise D touch
42. This room is _______ any of the others in the building.
A the biggest than B big as C bigger than D the biggest of
43. The old man could not decide ________ the money or to put it in the bank.
A if he spent B whether to spend
C that he spent D what to spend
44. Nobody knew _______ there.
A how long time I had been B how long had I been
C how long time had I been D how long I had been
45. Nothing could stop _______.
A him come B that the came
C him from coming D him to come
46. Are you sure you don’t have _____advice to give me？I really need _____.
A any；any B some；any C some; some D any; some
47. The policeman caught the man _________ the arm.
A by B with C on D at
48. Why can’t you do this small__-for me？I’ve helped you often enough in The past.
A work B demand C earn D good
49. ________ your step，or you might fall into the water.
A See B Watch C Miss D Look at
50. The problem of pollution in this city is more serious than ______ in other cities.
A that B it C this D those
51. It is very kind ______ see me.
A from you to B as C of you to D like that
52. I ________ my bicycle on the left side.
A get off from B get down C get down from D get off
53. Dick found himself walking _______ the direction of the post office.
A to B by C along D in
54. Today’s weather isn’t as cold as it was yesterday， ________？
A wasn’t B is it C was it D isn’t it
55. The noise of desks _______ could be heard out in the street.
A. opened and closed B. to be opened and closed
C. being opened and closed D. having been opened and closed
56. A few years later，I found my hometown completely _______.
A. changed B. changing C. to be changed D. to change
57. This novel is worthy of _______.
A. reading B. read C. having read D. being read
58. It looks _______ it’s going to rain.
A. that B. as C. as if D. like that
59. They live ______ the other side of the road.
A. in B. on C. for D. by
60. This lesson is _______ than the last one.
A. more easier B. more easy C. very easier D. much easier
61. This book is for students ______ native language is not English.
A. of whom B. that C. which D. whose
62. You may not go out _______ your work is done.
A. before B. until C. where D. as
63. Look what Father_______ me when he came from work.
A. brought B. took C. carried D. fetched
64. ________， I would have gone to see him.
A. Have I had time B. Had I time
C. Had I had time D. would I have had
65. What would you ________ to eat tonight？
A. like B. wish C. want D. hope
66. Coal ________ electricity very often.
A. is used to producing B. is used to produce
C. used to produce D. used to producing
67. Never _______ till tomorrow what may be done today.
A. put on B. put away C. put off D. put up
68. Mother kept inviting Mrs. Smith to stay for lunch，and finally she _______.
A. gave out B. gave off C. gave in D. gave away
69. France is ________ only European country I have visited.
A. an B. a C. the D. /
70. _______ that we were late，we started to run.
A. Know B. To know C. Knowing D. Being known
71. Just think Ann got the house _______ all by herself！
A. paint B. be painted C. to paint D. painted
72. To get an education， _______.
A. one must work hard B. working hard is important
C. to work hard is necessary D. it is needed to work hard
How are you?
I meant to write you for some time.
TEL：雷老师18773174440 蒋老师17773102705 陈老师0731-85718026